Archive for category Marketing
From the excellent Noise to Signal
At the risk of repeating myself, which I will be if you read my Digital Intelligence blog today, the Digital Handbook I wrote is out now.
You can download the print issue here, but the content is also available in a new section of pmlive.com. Here you will also find a comprehensive pharma social media directory and the most up to date listing of pharma mobile apps available.
Also out in the last few weeks or so was April’s PME, and this month’s articles in the print version of the Digital Intelligence blog covered Janssen UK’s Facebook page closure, Boehringer’s ‘gamification’ twist to clinical research and government cost estimates for tele-health. The stories, and the rest of April’s PME, can be viewed online here.
Social media marketing by UK companies will be regulated for the first time from tomorrow as part of the Advertising Standards Authority’s newly expanded digital remit.
This will see online marketing by all UK companies – regardless of their size or the sector they operate in – come under the control of the ASA.
It will apply to “marketing communications” on organisations’ own websites as well as any “non-paid-for space” they control – including social media marketing on sites like Facebook and Twitter. Read the rest of this entry »
You are currently browsing the archives for the Marketing category.
- Wireless pill bottle wins Boehringer healthcare innovation prize May 24, 2013
- UK pharmacists get social media guidance May 21, 2013
- NHS to receive £260m for patient safety technology May 20, 2013
- UCB and IBM to harness big data for personalised epilepsy care May 17, 2013
- Sanofi partners with PatientsLikeMe to promote its clinical trials May 16, 2013
- Brazil eHealth pilot improves healthcare access for city poor May 14, 2013
- 'Phones for all pupils' to close the digital gap bit.ly/13Sds7P 3 hours ago
- New Google Glass labs features leak, including ability to give voice commands anywhere in the UI tnw.co/13ScPLx 4 hours ago
- Merck & Co drops Parkinson's prospect preladenant feedly.com/k/16ed76F #pharma 16 hours ago
- J&J expects to file 10 new pharma products by 2017 feedly.com/k/16ed2jo #pharma 16 hours ago
- US FDA approves Roche's assay as first blood test to diagnose diabetes bit.ly/10skCz2 #pharma 19 hours ago
Subscribe via RSS
- Dominic Tyer is an editor and journalist specialising in the pharmaceutical industry and digital media. All views expressed on this blog are his alone and not those of his employer.
- May 2013 (2)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (2)
- February 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (4)
- December 2012 (1)
- November 2012 (1)
- October 2012 (2)
- September 2012 (1)
- July 2012 (4)
- June 2012 (3)
- May 2012 (2)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (3)
- January 2012 (2)
- December 2011 (2)
- November 2011 (3)
- October 2011 (5)
- September 2011 (3)
- August 2011 (2)
- July 2011 (5)
- June 2011 (5)
- May 2011 (4)
- April 2011 (5)
- March 2011 (6)
- February 2011 (6)
- January 2011 (6)
- December 2010 (5)
- November 2010 (8)
- October 2010 (9)
- September 2010 (4)
- August 2010 (3)