Posts Tagged Wikipedia’s Strategic Plan
Twitter has decided that while a thriving eco-system of third party apps may have done wonders for the uptake of its service, there comes a point when putting the upstarts in their place is necessary.
The first to suffer from the company’s harder line was UberMedia, which controls 20% of all tweets through a stable of mobile apps that includes Tweetdeck, Echofon, UberTwitter and Twidroyd. It was the last two of these that incurred Twitter’s wrath and lost access to the service for four days.
They returned after a short blackout last weekend (with UberTwitter now the brand name-respecting UberSocial), but UberMedia’s UberCurrent app remains offline. Clearly a sign of things to come, just days later the TwapperKeeper app (whose name begs the question: when do the prizes for awful app names get given out) cut a number of features to remain in Twitter’s good graces after the service ‘requested’ some changes. Read the rest of this entry »
- How can pharma meet the need for new diabetes drugs in cash-strapped healthcare markets? August 19, 2014
- Actelion partners with PatientsLikeMe on blood cancer research August 6, 2014
- PMCPA looks to app to simplify the APBI Code of Practice July 29, 2014
- Mobile savvy docs don’t want pharma rep visits July 22, 2014
- European social network HealthUnlocked expands to US July 22, 2014
- Clinical study potential for electronic health records July 21, 2014
- Has the biological revolution in rheumatoid arthritis peaked? buff.ly/1u5rXqC #pharma 1 week ago
- Baxter opens Advate facility in Singapore buff.ly/1uuRqHv #pharma 1 week ago
- Janssen looks to NASCAR for atrial fibrillation awareness buff.ly/1ooHbnu #pharma #hcmktg 1 week ago
- Pfizer closes on $1bn label expansion for Prevenar buff.ly/1sEu1Ej #pharma 1 week ago
- Roche blasts UK’s 'broken' HTA system as Kadcyla rejected buff.ly/1vkd31r #pharma #heor 1 week ago
Subscribe via RSS
- Dominic Tyer is an editor and journalist specialising in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, healthcare and digital media.