Posts Tagged Wikipedia’s Strategic Plan
Twitter has decided that while a thriving eco-system of third party apps may have done wonders for the uptake of its service, there comes a point when putting the upstarts in their place is necessary.
The first to suffer from the company’s harder line was UberMedia, which controls 20% of all tweets through a stable of mobile apps that includes Tweetdeck, Echofon, UberTwitter and Twidroyd. It was the last two of these that incurred Twitter’s wrath and lost access to the service for four days.
They returned after a short blackout last weekend (with UberTwitter now the brand name-respecting UberSocial), but UberMedia’s UberCurrent app remains offline. Clearly a sign of things to come, just days later the TwapperKeeper app (whose name begs the question: when do the prizes for awful app names get given out) cut a number of features to remain in Twitter’s good graces after the service ‘requested’ some changes. Read the rest of this entry »
- European Commission launches mHealth consultation April 14, 2014
- Google Glass enters Parkinson's trials April 14, 2014
- eHealth not up to speed in Europe April 6, 2014
- Lilly launches online training to boost patient voice in HTA March 25, 2014
- AstraZeneca to develop mHealth cardiovascular services March 21, 2014
- Half of online Europeans watch health videos March 19, 2014
- USA Today: Vaccine opt-outs put public health at risk feedly.com/e/LjhihZKW 4 days ago
- RT @PMLiVEcom: .@Boehringer plans 10 launches in 8 indications over next 2 years (inc #cancer, #diabetes and #COPD) #BIAPC 4 days ago
- European Commission launches #mHealth consultation #pharma feedly.com/e/Iybl-hJr 4 days ago
- Kids introduced to Walkman cassette players, hilarity ensues buff.ly/1n72g5E 5 days ago
- Google Patents Tiny Cameras Embedded In Contact Lenses feedly.com/e/37h6Irpy 5 days ago
Subscribe via RSS
- Dominic Tyer is an editor and journalist specialising in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, healthcare and digital media.