Archive for category Google+
It’s hard to imagine now, but at its launch Google+ was seriously considered as a rival for Facebook, though, given the ubiquity of Facebook and Twitter, it’s perhaps just as hard for some to remember Google+ exists.
In a recent study of US teenagers’ social media habits (where Instagram is vying with Facebook as the most popular platform) Google+ didn’t even register, and that’s far from being the only study in which it did not feature. Read the rest of this entry »
UK millennials are Europe’s heaviest users of social media, according to new research by comScore.
The research company takes a pretty broad definition of the generation that currently fascinates advertisers the most, bracketing them as 18-34 year olds. Read the rest of this entry »
Just as quickly there seemed to follow numerous variations on the question ‘what do you want to see from us here?’.
It’s too early of course to say if allowing the likes of Angry Birds, The Muppets and WWE on to Google+ will mark the next step in the network’s bid to be the new Facebook. Read the rest of this entry »
One of the more unlikely bits of social media ephemera to pass my way this week concerned an online meeting of two of the world’s most recognisable religious leaders.
Or, as the Dalai Lama announced it on his Google+ page, “His Holiness the Dalai Lama will have a conversation with Archbishop Desmond Tutu by live video over a Hangout”, thus ensuring both his message and Google’s would be widely shared. Read the rest of this entry »
You are currently browsing the archives for the Google+ category.
- Dominic Tyer is an editor and journalist specialising in the pharma and biotech industries, healthcare and digital media.
Subscribe via RSS
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- MHRA joins Instagram as part of Yellow Card drive November 22, 2017
- Teva launches personalised digital support for MS patients November 21, 2017
- Roche acquires US laboratory big data company Viewics November 20, 2017
- Pharma’s digital patient engagement innovators identified November 6, 2017
- Janssen develops digital tools to help automate clinical trials October 17, 2017
- FDA approves new robotic surgery device October 17, 2017