Launched in November 2011, the Digital Intelligence Blog covers pharma’s use of digital marketing, social media, mobile apps, online video, websites and interactive healthcare tools.
Dominic Tyer is an editor and writer specialising in the pharma, biotech and health sectors, as well as their use of digital technology.
Subscribe via RSS
- Getting digitally sick about pharma and digital health
- Digital Music roundup: Spotify IPO, Google and artists, iHeart Radio, Apple iTunes and Shazam deal
- Millennial make their own language for digital communication
- The antimicrobial resistance threat and the potential of the human microbiome
- How much ‘screen time’ should kids have? (And is social media bad for their health?)
- The social network doth protest too much, methinksPeak Englishness achieved at Waterloo this afternoon (there was even free cake) #coldstreamguards #london #waterloo #itscominghomeGreat @pharmaphorum day out at the regatta on FridayGoing starry eyed over Belly last nightThe glamorous walk to today’s interviewRetro excitement in the office as Big Trak delivers my World Cup sweepstake picks (Costa Rica, Belgium and Germany) #worldcup #fifaworldcup #fifaworldcup2018 #bigtrak
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets