The blog covered areas such as digital marketing, social media, iPhone apps and online disease awareness campaigns, in all of which I broke a number of exclusives as the blog went from strength to strength to become a unique resource for the European pharmaceutical industry.
- Dominic Tyer is an editor and journalist specialising in the pharma and biotech industries, healthcare and digital media.
Subscribe via RSS
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Google: We're not a big healthcare company... yet August 6, 2017
- GSK hands new chief digital officer a transformative remit July 31, 2017
- Novartis and Bayer among backers for European big data project July 27, 2017
- Investment firm pays $2.8bn for WebMD July 25, 2017
- Sanofi: Wearables are a core part of our digital trials strategy July 18, 2017
- Roche acquires digital diabetes management platform July 4, 2017