The blog covered areas such as digital marketing, social media, iPhone apps and online disease awareness campaigns, in all of which I broke a number of exclusives as the blog went from strength to strength to become a unique resource for the European pharmaceutical industry.
- Dominic Tyer is an editor and journalist specialising in the pharma and biotech industries, healthcare and digital media.
Subscribe via RSS
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Sermo adds 150,000 members in global expansion drive June 25, 2017
- Shift to value-based medicine will boost mHealth uptake June 23, 2017
- Sanofi continues pharma's trend of ditching the corporate blog June 21, 2017
- Google’s Verily backs $300m European life sciences fund June 15, 2017
- European regulators mull use of… QR codes June 7, 2017
- HRA Pharma takes to social media to support its ellaOne brand June 6, 2017