Posts Tagged ASA
Social media marketing by UK companies will be regulated for the first time from tomorrow as part of the Advertising Standards Authority’s newly expanded digital remit.
This will see online marketing by all UK companies – regardless of their size or the sector they operate in – come under the control of the ASA.
It will apply to “marketing communications” on organisations’ own websites as well as any “non-paid-for space” they control – including social media marketing on sites like Facebook and Twitter. Read the rest of this entry »
Dominic Tyer is an editor and writer specialising in the pharma, biotech and health sectors, as well as their use of digital technology.
Subscribe via RSS
- Getting digitally sick about pharma and digital health
- Digital Music roundup: Spotify IPO, Google and artists, iHeart Radio, Apple iTunes and Shazam deal
- Millennial make their own language for digital communication
- The antimicrobial resistance threat and the potential of the human microbiome
- How much ‘screen time’ should kids have? (And is social media bad for their health?)
- Time for the @pharmaphorum team to exit the Funkhaus and head to Berlin airport #fh18Counting down to day 2 of Frontiers Health 2018 #digitalhealth #pharma #healthcare innovation #Berlin #funkhaus #funkhausberlinCounting down to the start of Frontiers Health 2018 #pharma #healthcare #digitalhealth #fh18 #digital #innovation #Berlin #funkhaus #funkhausberlinNot long now until two days of healthcare innovation and future trends #pharma #healthcare #innovation #trends #berlin #fh18Lunchtime walk by the canalBowie on London boys #davidbowie #bowie #london
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets