Posts Tagged Associated Press
It’s not social media anymore, it’s ‘high-impact eyewitness media’.
That’s according to the Associated Press (AP), which earlier this month outlined how it would augment its newswire services with user-generated social media content.
The AP Social Newswire will provide a feed of social media posts that have been vetted and verified by AP editors, adding a new element to the collaboration it’s had since 2015 with social media monitoring platform SAM, in which it’s also takend an equity stake. Read the rest of this entry »
- Dominic Tyer is an editor and journalist specialising in the pharma and biotech industries, healthcare and digital media.
Subscribe via RSS
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Google: We're not a big healthcare company... yet August 6, 2017
- GSK hands new chief digital officer a transformative remit July 31, 2017
- Novartis and Bayer among backers for European big data project July 27, 2017
- Investment firm pays $2.8bn for WebMD July 25, 2017
- Sanofi: Wearables are a core part of our digital trials strategy July 18, 2017
- Roche acquires digital diabetes management platform July 4, 2017