Posts Tagged Associated Press
It’s not social media anymore, it’s ‘high-impact eyewitness media’.
That’s according to the Associated Press (AP), which earlier this month outlined how it would augment its newswire services with user-generated social media content.
The AP Social Newswire will provide a feed of social media posts that have been vetted and verified by AP editors, adding a new element to the collaboration it’s had since 2015 with social media monitoring platform SAM, in which it’s also takend an equity stake. Read the rest of this entry »
- Dominic Tyer is an editor and journalist specialising in the pharma and biotech industries, healthcare and digital media.
Subscribe via RSS
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Janssen develops digital tools to help automate clinical trials October 17, 2017
- FDA approves new robotic surgery device October 17, 2017
- Roche and J&J picked for ‘revolutionary’ digital health pilot October 9, 2017
- Bayer picks digital firms for open innovation support October 9, 2017
- FDA approves Medtronic's tablet-controlled pain device September 20, 2017
- Almirall looks to crowdsource new skin health treatments September 18, 2017