Posts Tagged business travel
Travelling for work can certainly be fun as you jet off to cities you might not otherwise visit, but it’s not always quite as glamorous as friends and family believe.
It can also be a bit of a slog, particularly when you find yourself on a day trip to from London to Frankfurt, Geneva, Basel or Paris (delete as appropriate). And that’s before flights are delayed, luggage gets lost and so on.
None of this will be news to those that travel frequently for business. Neither perhaps will be the personal and social consequences, as illustrated by the University of Surrey’s 2015 study A Darker Side of Hypermobility. Read the rest of this entry »
- Dominic Tyer is an editor and journalist specialising in the pharma and biotech industries, healthcare and digital media.
Subscribe via RSS
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Teva launches asthma social media campaign April 26, 2017
- Snapchat arrives at scientific meetings April 3, 2017
- Danish Medicines Agency urges caution on health app use March 31, 2017
- LEO Innovation Lab picks next health tech startups to support March 29, 2017
- EMA establishes big data taskforce March 28, 2017
- Sanofi to develop a mobile app for insulin patients March 16, 2017