Posts Tagged business travel
Travelling for work can certainly be fun as you jet off to cities you might not otherwise visit, but it’s not always quite as glamorous as friends and family believe.
It can also be a bit of a slog, particularly when you find yourself on a day trip to from London to Frankfurt, Geneva, Basel or Paris (delete as appropriate). And that’s before flights are delayed, luggage gets lost and so on.
None of this will be news to those that travel frequently for business. Neither perhaps will be the personal and social consequences, as illustrated by the University of Surrey’s 2015 study A Darker Side of Hypermobility. Read the rest of this entry »
- Dominic Tyer is an editor and journalist specialising in the pharma and biotech industries, healthcare and digital media.
Subscribe via RSS
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Google: We're not a big healthcare company... yet August 6, 2017
- GSK hands new chief digital officer a transformative remit July 31, 2017
- Novartis and Bayer among backers for European big data project July 27, 2017
- Investment firm pays $2.8bn for WebMD July 25, 2017
- Sanofi: Wearables are a core part of our digital trials strategy July 18, 2017
- Roche acquires digital diabetes management platform July 4, 2017