Posts Tagged connection speed
To describe the growth of the internet in India as explosive probably downplays the rate of change taking place.
Every second three more Indians come online for the first time, adding another 10,000 people every hour to the country’s online user base.
So it’s no surprise that internet firms – particularly those of a social nature – are working hard to overcome barriers to access that range from low-powered phones to 2G connections to very little data. Read the rest of this entry »
- Dominic Tyer is an editor and journalist specialising in the pharma and biotech industries, healthcare and digital media.
Subscribe via RSS
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Sanofi launches French eHealth laboratory 39BIS December 12, 2017
- New alliance launches to usher digital therapeutics into the mainstream December 11, 2017
- MSD outlines its AI needs in tech start-up programme December 6, 2017
- Akili to submit video game ADHD treatment for US approval in 2018 December 4, 2017
- Roche offers diabetes digital health programme to UK patients December 1, 2017
- J&J launches digital skincare challenge November 30, 2017
- The 3D-printed ‘living’ tattoo that could enable next generation wearable sensors
- Digital music roundup: Alphabet funding for United Masters, Musical.ly sold and Pandora suffers
- Building trust to defeat fake news
- Looking into our online lives with The Glass Room
- Mapping social media’s ‘conversational networks’, the Conversation Prism gets an update