Posts Tagged Facebook Live
Last week I happened upon a live performance by the London Contemporary Orchestra of Steve Reich’s hypnotic and moving Different Trains.
Broadcast via Facebook Live from Edge Hill station in Liverpool, the stream – which can be viewed at the end of this post – attracted around 1,800 viewers from around the world, and has so far been viewed over 143,000 times. Read the rest of this entry »
Dominic Tyer is an editor and writer specialising in the pharma, biotech and health sectors, as well as their use of digital technology.
Subscribe via RSS
- Getting digitally sick about pharma and digital health
- Digital Music roundup: Spotify IPO, Google and artists, iHeart Radio, Apple iTunes and Shazam deal
- Millennial make their own language for digital communication
- The antimicrobial resistance threat and the potential of the human microbiome
- How much ‘screen time’ should kids have? (And is social media bad for their health?)
- It’s beginning to feel a lot like ChristmasChristmas outing for the team. No turkey in sight, just some delicious South Indian foodFor episode 4 of the pharmaphorum podcast I spoke to Amryt Pharma’s CEO Dr Joe Wiley about his company’s strategy and work in rare diseases and gene therapy pharmaphorum.com/podcast #pharma #podcast #podcasting #genetherapy #raredisease #strategyA cold start to a busy dayTime for the @pharmaphorum team to exit the Funkhaus and head to Berlin airport #fh18Counting down to day 2 of Frontiers Health 2018 #digitalhealth #pharma #healthcare innovation #Berlin #funkhaus #funkhausberlin
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets