Posts Tagged Facebook regulation
Social media marketing by UK companies will be regulated for the first time from tomorrow as part of the Advertising Standards Authority’s newly expanded digital remit.
This will see online marketing by all UK companies – regardless of their size or the sector they operate in – come under the control of the ASA.
It will apply to “marketing communications” on organisations’ own websites as well as any “non-paid-for space” they control – including social media marketing on sites like Facebook and Twitter. Read the rest of this entry »
Dominic Tyer is an editor and writer specialising in the pharma, biotech and health sectors, as well as their use of digital technology.
Subscribe via RSS
- Getting digitally sick about pharma and digital health
- Digital Music roundup: Spotify IPO, Google and artists, iHeart Radio, Apple iTunes and Shazam deal
- Millennial make their own language for digital communication
- The antimicrobial resistance threat and the potential of the human microbiome
- How much ‘screen time’ should kids have? (And is social media bad for their health?)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets