Posts Tagged flying
Travelling for work can certainly be fun as you jet off to cities you might not otherwise visit, but it’s not always quite as glamorous as friends and family believe.
It can also be a bit of a slog, particularly when you find yourself on a day trip to from London to Frankfurt, Geneva, Basel or Paris (delete as appropriate). And that’s before flights are delayed, luggage gets lost and so on.
None of this will be news to those that travel frequently for business. Neither perhaps will be the personal and social consequences, as illustrated by the University of Surrey’s 2015 study A Darker Side of Hypermobility. Read the rest of this entry »
- Dominic Tyer is an editor and journalist specialising in the pharma and biotech industries, healthcare and digital media.
Subscribe via RSS
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Sermo adds 150,000 members in global expansion drive June 25, 2017
- Shift to value-based medicine will boost mHealth uptake June 23, 2017
- Sanofi continues pharma's trend of ditching the corporate blog June 21, 2017
- Google’s Verily backs $300m European life sciences fund June 15, 2017
- European regulators mull use of… QR codes June 7, 2017
- HRA Pharma takes to social media to support its ellaOne brand June 6, 2017