Posts Tagged Google News Lite
To describe the growth of the internet in India as explosive probably downplays the rate of change taking place.
Every second three more Indians come online for the first time, adding another 10,000 people every hour to the country’s online user base.
So it’s no surprise that internet firms – particularly those of a social nature – are working hard to overcome barriers to access that range from low-powered phones to 2G connections to very little data. Read the rest of this entry »
- Dominic Tyer is an editor and journalist specialising in the pharma and biotech industries, healthcare and digital media.
Subscribe via RSS
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Teva launches asthma social media campaign April 26, 2017
- Snapchat arrives at scientific meetings April 3, 2017
- Danish Medicines Agency urges caution on health app use March 31, 2017
- LEO Innovation Lab picks next health tech startups to support March 29, 2017
- EMA establishes big data taskforce March 28, 2017
- Sanofi to develop a mobile app for insulin patients March 16, 2017