Posts Tagged Google News Lite
To describe the growth of the internet in India as explosive probably downplays the rate of change taking place.
Every second three more Indians come online for the first time, adding another 10,000 people every hour to the country’s online user base.
So it’s no surprise that internet firms – particularly those of a social nature – are working hard to overcome barriers to access that range from low-powered phones to 2G connections to very little data. Read the rest of this entry »
- Dominic Tyer is an editor and journalist specialising in the pharma and biotech industries, healthcare and digital media.
Subscribe via RSS
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Janssen develops digital tools to help automate clinical trials October 17, 2017
- FDA approves new robotic surgery device October 17, 2017
- Roche and J&J picked for ‘revolutionary’ digital health pilot October 9, 2017
- Bayer picks digital firms for open innovation support October 9, 2017
- FDA approves Medtronic's tablet-controlled pain device September 20, 2017
- Almirall looks to crowdsource new skin health treatments September 18, 2017