Posts Tagged Instagram
UK millennials are Europe’s heaviest users of social media, according to new research by comScore.
The research company takes a pretty broad definition of the generation that currently fascinates advertisers the most, bracketing them as 18-34 year olds. Read the rest of this entry »
From the excellent Noise to Signal
Dominic Tyer is an editor and writer specialising in the pharma, biotech and health sectors, as well as their use of digital technology.
Subscribe via RSS
- Getting digitally sick about pharma and digital health
- Digital Music roundup: Spotify IPO, Google and artists, iHeart Radio, Apple iTunes and Shazam deal
- Millennial make their own language for digital communication
- The antimicrobial resistance threat and the potential of the human microbiome
- How much ‘screen time’ should kids have? (And is social media bad for their health?)
- Looking forward to moderating this pharmaphorum webinar on digital therapeutics and healthcare innovation next month #digitalhealth #digitaltherapeutics #pharma #medtech #healthinnovation #webinarThe old-ish (Marseille Cathedral) seen over the latticework top of the considerably more modern (the Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations)Well, it has been a little warm here...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets