Posts Tagged Instagram
UK millennials are Europe’s heaviest users of social media, according to new research by comScore.
The research company takes a pretty broad definition of the generation that currently fascinates advertisers the most, bracketing them as 18-34 year olds. Read the rest of this entry »
From the excellent Noise to Signal
Dominic Tyer is an editor and writer specialising in the pharma, biotech and health sectors, as well as their use of digital technology.
Subscribe via RSS
- Getting digitally sick about pharma and digital health
- Digital Music roundup: Spotify IPO, Google and artists, iHeart Radio, Apple iTunes and Shazam deal
- Millennial make their own language for digital communication
- The antimicrobial resistance threat and the potential of the human microbiome
- How much ‘screen time’ should kids have? (And is social media bad for their health?)
- Retro excitement in the office as Big Trak delivers my World Cup sweepstake picks (Costa Rica, Belgium and Germany) #worldcup #fifaworldcup #fifaworldcup2018 #bigtrak“If the NHS IT system were given to an Amazon or a Google, first they’d have a massive laugh at it, then they’d fix it,” Diar Fattah, CCG associate director of medicines optimisation, at the PM Society’s UK market access eventFilming at #ASCO 2018 with @pharmaphorumGreat day out at the Choi Kwang Do 30th anniversary seminar watching the inspirational Grand Master Choi - who at age 76 is still pretty sprightly #choikwangdo #seminar2018 #martialarts #grandmasterchoiStarting the morning rightEven for Instagram? #londonunderground #londonundergroundphotography #mobiledevice #thetube #warning #poster
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets