Posts Tagged Periscope
Last week I happened upon a live performance by the London Contemporary Orchestra of Steve Reich’s hypnotic and moving Different Trains.
Broadcast via Facebook Live from Edge Hill station in Liverpool, the stream – which can be viewed at the end of this post – attracted around 1,800 viewers from around the world, and has so far been viewed over 143,000 times. Read the rest of this entry »
Dominic Tyer is an editor and writer specialising in the pharma, biotech and health sectors, as well as their use of digital technology.
Subscribe via RSS
- Getting digitally sick about pharma and digital health
- Digital Music roundup: Spotify IPO, Google and artists, iHeart Radio, Apple iTunes and Shazam deal
- Millennial make their own language for digital communication
- The antimicrobial resistance threat and the potential of the human microbiome
- How much ‘screen time’ should kids have? (And is social media bad for their health?)
- Looking forward to moderating this pharmaphorum webinar on digital therapeutics and healthcare innovation next month #digitalhealth #digitaltherapeutics #pharma #medtech #healthinnovation #webinarThe old-ish (Marseille Cathedral) seen over the latticework top of the considerably more modern (the Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations)Well, it has been a little warm here...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets