Posts Tagged Periscope
Last week I happened upon a live performance by the London Contemporary Orchestra of Steve Reich’s hypnotic and moving Different Trains.
Broadcast via Facebook Live from Edge Hill station in Liverpool, the stream – which can be viewed at the end of this post – attracted around 1,800 viewers from around the world, and has so far been viewed over 143,000 times. Read the rest of this entry »
Dominic Tyer is an editor and writer specialising in the pharma, biotech and health sectors, as well as their use of digital technology.
Subscribe via RSS
- Getting digitally sick about pharma and digital health
- Digital Music roundup: Spotify IPO, Google and artists, iHeart Radio, Apple iTunes and Shazam deal
- Millennial make their own language for digital communication
- The antimicrobial resistance threat and the potential of the human microbiome
- How much ‘screen time’ should kids have? (And is social media bad for their health?)
- Retro excitement in the office as Big Trak delivers my World Cup sweepstake picks (Costa Rica, Belgium and Germany) #worldcup #fifaworldcup #fifaworldcup2018 #bigtrak“If the NHS IT system were given to an Amazon or a Google, first they’d have a massive laugh at it, then they’d fix it,” Diar Fattah, CCG associate director of medicines optimisation, at the PM Society’s UK market access eventFilming at #ASCO 2018 with @pharmaphorumGreat day out at the Choi Kwang Do 30th anniversary seminar watching the inspirational Grand Master Choi - who at age 76 is still pretty sprightly #choikwangdo #seminar2018 #martialarts #grandmasterchoiStarting the morning rightEven for Instagram? #londonunderground #londonundergroundphotography #mobiledevice #thetube #warning #poster
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets