No posts found.
Dominic Tyer is an editor and writer specialising in the pharma, biotech and health sectors, as well as their use of digital technology.
Subscribe via RSS
- Getting digitally sick about pharma and digital health
- Digital Music roundup: Spotify IPO, Google and artists, iHeart Radio, Apple iTunes and Shazam deal
- Millennial make their own language for digital communication
- The antimicrobial resistance threat and the potential of the human microbiome
- How much ‘screen time’ should kids have? (And is social media bad for their health?)
- Looking forward to moderating this pharmaphorum webinar on digital therapeutics and healthcare innovation next month #digitalhealth #digitaltherapeutics #pharma #medtech #healthinnovation #webinarThe old-ish (Marseille Cathedral) seen over the latticework top of the considerably more modern (the Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations)Well, it has been a little warm here...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets