Posts Tagged travel
Travelling for work can certainly be fun as you jet off to cities you might not otherwise visit, but it’s not always quite as glamorous as friends and family believe.
It can also be a bit of a slog, particularly when you find yourself on a day trip to from London to Frankfurt, Geneva, Basel or Paris (delete as appropriate). And that’s before flights are delayed, luggage gets lost and so on.
None of this will be news to those that travel frequently for business. Neither perhaps will be the personal and social consequences, as illustrated by the University of Surrey’s 2015 study A Darker Side of Hypermobility. Read the rest of this entry »
- Dominic Tyer is an editor and journalist specialising in the pharma and biotech industries, healthcare and digital media.
Subscribe via RSS
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Sanofi launches French eHealth laboratory 39BIS December 12, 2017
- New alliance launches to usher digital therapeutics into the mainstream December 11, 2017
- MSD outlines its AI needs in tech start-up programme December 6, 2017
- Akili to submit video game ADHD treatment for US approval in 2018 December 4, 2017
- Roche offers diabetes digital health programme to UK patients December 1, 2017
- J&J launches digital skincare challenge November 30, 2017
- The 3D-printed ‘living’ tattoo that could enable next generation wearable sensors
- Digital music roundup: Alphabet funding for United Masters, Musical.ly sold and Pandora suffers
- Building trust to defeat fake news
- Looking into our online lives with The Glass Room
- Mapping social media’s ‘conversational networks’, the Conversation Prism gets an update