Posts Tagged Twitter Lite
To describe the growth of the internet in India as explosive probably downplays the rate of change taking place.
Every second three more Indians come online for the first time, adding another 10,000 people every hour to the country’s online user base.
So it’s no surprise that internet firms – particularly those of a social nature – are working hard to overcome barriers to access that range from low-powered phones to 2G connections to very little data. Read the rest of this entry »
- Dominic Tyer is an editor and journalist specialising in the pharma and biotech industries, healthcare and digital media.
Subscribe via RSS
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Sermo adds 150,000 members in global expansion drive June 25, 2017
- Shift to value-based medicine will boost mHealth uptake June 23, 2017
- Sanofi continues pharma's trend of ditching the corporate blog June 21, 2017
- Google’s Verily backs $300m European life sciences fund June 15, 2017
- European regulators mull use of… QR codes June 7, 2017
- HRA Pharma takes to social media to support its ellaOne brand June 6, 2017