Posts Tagged Twitter Lite
To describe the growth of the internet in India as explosive probably downplays the rate of change taking place.
Every second three more Indians come online for the first time, adding another 10,000 people every hour to the country’s online user base.
So it’s no surprise that internet firms – particularly those of a social nature – are working hard to overcome barriers to access that range from low-powered phones to 2G connections to very little data. Read the rest of this entry »
- Dominic Tyer is an editor and journalist specialising in the pharma and biotech industries, healthcare and digital media.
Subscribe via RSS
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Google: We're not a big healthcare company... yet August 6, 2017
- GSK hands new chief digital officer a transformative remit July 31, 2017
- Novartis and Bayer among backers for European big data project July 27, 2017
- Investment firm pays $2.8bn for WebMD July 25, 2017
- Sanofi: Wearables are a core part of our digital trials strategy July 18, 2017
- Roche acquires digital diabetes management platform July 4, 2017