Posts Tagged US presidential debates
Last week I happened upon a live performance by the London Contemporary Orchestra of Steve Reich’s hypnotic and moving Different Trains.
Broadcast via Facebook Live from Edge Hill station in Liverpool, the stream – which can be viewed at the end of this post – attracted around 1,800 viewers from around the world, and has so far been viewed over 143,000 times. Read the rest of this entry »
Subscribe via RSS
- Can graphic design save your life?
- Voice disruption, messaging changes, visual search and other technology and media trends for 2018
- Digital Music roundup: Apple buys Shazam, Spotify to go public, UMG deals struck, Goodbye Groove
- Reality bites for Uber, Facebook and Twitter
- The ugly and the bad, but also the good, as seen in Google’s 2017 Year in Search
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Shire wins FDA approval for haemophilia dosing software January 16, 2018
- Roche and GE Healthcare plan 'industry first' digital platform January 11, 2018
- Lilly signs real-world digital diabetes deal with Livongo January 10, 2018
- Apple launches Watch-powered atrial fibrillation study January 9, 2018
- Sharp rise in mobile health app numbers January 4, 2018
- Alexa: find Novo Nordisk voice-activated diabetes tech January 3, 2018