Posts Tagged User-generated content
It’s not social media anymore, it’s ‘high-impact eyewitness media’.
That’s according to the Associated Press (AP), which earlier this month outlined how it would augment its newswire services with user-generated social media content.
The AP Social Newswire will provide a feed of social media posts that have been vetted and verified by AP editors, adding a new element to the collaboration it’s had since 2015 with social media monitoring platform SAM, in which it’s also takend an equity stake. Read the rest of this entry »
Social media marketing by UK companies will be regulated for the first time from tomorrow as part of the Advertising Standards Authority’s newly expanded digital remit.
This will see online marketing by all UK companies – regardless of their size or the sector they operate in – come under the control of the ASA.
It will apply to “marketing communications” on organisations’ own websites as well as any “non-paid-for space” they control – including social media marketing on sites like Facebook and Twitter. Read the rest of this entry »
- Dominic Tyer is an editor and journalist specialising in the pharma and biotech industries, healthcare and digital media.
Subscribe via RSS
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Sanofi launches French eHealth laboratory 39BIS December 12, 2017
- New alliance launches to usher digital therapeutics into the mainstream December 11, 2017
- MSD outlines its AI needs in tech start-up programme December 6, 2017
- Akili to submit video game ADHD treatment for US approval in 2018 December 4, 2017
- Roche offers diabetes digital health programme to UK patients December 1, 2017
- J&J launches digital skincare challenge November 30, 2017
- The 3D-printed ‘living’ tattoo that could enable next generation wearable sensors
- Digital music roundup: Alphabet funding for United Masters, Musical.ly sold and Pandora suffers
- Building trust to defeat fake news
- Looking into our online lives with The Glass Room
- Mapping social media’s ‘conversational networks’, the Conversation Prism gets an update