Posts Tagged User-generated content
It’s not social media anymore, it’s ‘high-impact eyewitness media’.
That’s according to the Associated Press (AP), which earlier this month outlined how it would augment its newswire services with user-generated social media content.
The AP Social Newswire will provide a feed of social media posts that have been vetted and verified by AP editors, adding a new element to the collaboration it’s had since 2015 with social media monitoring platform SAM, in which it’s also takend an equity stake. Read the rest of this entry »
Social media marketing by UK companies will be regulated for the first time from tomorrow as part of the Advertising Standards Authority’s newly expanded digital remit.
This will see online marketing by all UK companies – regardless of their size or the sector they operate in – come under the control of the ASA.
It will apply to “marketing communications” on organisations’ own websites as well as any “non-paid-for space” they control – including social media marketing on sites like Facebook and Twitter. Read the rest of this entry »
Dominic Tyer is an editor and writer specialising in the pharma, biotech and health sectors, as well as their use of digital technology.
Subscribe via RSS
- Getting digitally sick about pharma and digital health
- Digital Music roundup: Spotify IPO, Google and artists, iHeart Radio, Apple iTunes and Shazam deal
- Millennial make their own language for digital communication
- The antimicrobial resistance threat and the potential of the human microbiome
- How much ‘screen time’ should kids have? (And is social media bad for their health?)
- The social network doth protest too much, methinksPeak Englishness achieved at Waterloo this afternoon (there was even free cake) #coldstreamguards #london #waterloo #itscominghomeGreat @pharmaphorum day out at the regatta on FridayGoing starry eyed over Belly last nightThe glamorous walk to today’s interviewRetro excitement in the office as Big Trak delivers my World Cup sweepstake picks (Costa Rica, Belgium and Germany) #worldcup #fifaworldcup #fifaworldcup2018 #bigtrak
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets